It's all about the DOUBLE CLAP, right? RIGHT!
Zedd feat. Foxes - Clarity
I love this SO MUCH, and laughed about it twice today... hopefully you get a kick out of it too, and potentially learn a trick or two! ENJOY
~ B Mack
1. The mom who came up with the “get along shirt.”
2. These parents who know how to travel with kids.
3. Any parent that uses the same tactics on their kids and their cats.
4. These parents who are planning for the future.
5. The masterminds who came up with this trick.
6. The parent who wakes up their kids like this.
7. This dad who finally got his baby to fall asleep.
8. This dad who taught his son the classics.
9. The parent who taught their daughter to have a healthy ...
I don't know what call these, so i refer to them as BACON WRAPPED EGGIES!!!
White or Wheat Bread
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Salt & Pepper
(Note quantities not added. This will vary depending on how many you plan to make. It’s safe to estimate about 2-3 per person. )
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. While the oven is pre-heating partially cook the bacon for about 3-5 minutes in a large skillet set to medium-high. You want the bacon to be a little cooked but still pliable. Mix maple syrup and butter in a small sauce pan and heat over medium low so butter melts (you can’t mess this up so don’t worry about amounts too much. I usually use ½ a stick of butter and a cup or so of syrup).
Using a cookie cutter, ravioli cutter, or whatever else you may have that ...